If it is a walkway, driveway, patio or enhancing your front entryway, stamped concrete floors is an excellent option for accenting your residential home or commercial property. We are a highly experienced paving company with more than two decades of experience working as the leading stamped concrete NJ contractors. We offer clean and prompt stamped concrete construction, repair and redesign services in most parts of New Jersey including Nutley, Clifton, Montclair, Bloomfield, Belleville and Chatham Township.
What Is Stamped Concrete?
Stamped concrete floors, often called imprinted or textured concrete, is basically concrete designed to replicate various stones like flagstone, slate, brick, and tile. There are numerous stamped concrete patterns to choose from depending on your unique needs. These floors are ideal for beautifying driveways, pool decks, courtyards, patios and entries. Stamped concrete is simply the perfect floor option for both indoor and outdoor use.
More homeowners and commercial properties in New Jersey and also across the country are now using stamped concrete floors due to its flexibility as a decorative flooring option. If offers property owners more options in terms of concrete colors and patterns. The other major fact that contributes to the rising popularity is the price. The stamped concrete cost is usually much lower compared to using the materials that it is being used in place of, such as tiles.
Why Should You Consider Installing Stamped Concrete Floors?
Concrete is by far the most commonly used surface for both residential and commercial driveways, patios and courtyards among others. Professional stamped concrete NJ contractors are able to create attractive entryways without giving up an authentic and natural look of your property. Concrete offers an excellent canvas for installing cost effective, beautiful replicas of significantly more costly materials. However, ensure that the stamped concrete patterns and colors that you choose are in line with other tile, stone or other parts of your interior décor. You can also use stamped concrete with various other decorative elements like acid staining or exposed aggregate.
Here are some of the other key reasons why you should install stamped concrete floors:
- Stain resistant – Stamped concrete is resistant to abrasions, stains, oil, mildew, grease and water.
- Versatile – Besides the low stamped concrete cost, you also get incredible versatility, strength, and beauty.
- Durable – Robust durability and is recommended for areas with high traffic. Maximize your investment by hiring stamped concrete NJ contractors.
- Slip and skid resistant – This particular benefit is guaranteed regardless of which stamped concrete patterns you decide to use, which makes it perfect for entryways, spa areas and pool decks.
- Natural look –It combines the natural look of quality materials with the affordability and durability of concrete.
- Indoor and outdoor read – Stamped concrete floors are unaffected by temperature extremes and can be applied successfully both indoors and outdoors as well.
With multiple stamped concrete patterns and highly skilled stamped concrete NJ contractors, we can easily create an attractive floor that exceeds your expectations. Call us today to schedule a free consultation with our experts by clicking here.